In the final episode of Season Two of the Twin Perspectives Podcast Series, we answer all of your random questions. From a debate on how many knickers you should pack for a holiday through to an intense discussion on whether we’d rather be a Smurf or a Moomin, Season Two ends of a high.
- What are your packing essentials?
- Who are the most amazing people you’ve met on a trip and why did they inspire you?
- What are your dream destinations?
- Is there anywhere that you’ve been that you didn’t enjoy?
- Do you have any tips for finding a good travel companion?
- When is the right time to approach a tourist board when working as a blogger?
- How do you add other topics organically to a predominantly travel based blog?
- What do you write about when you’re not travelling?
- How do you get over a row with a partner when you’re travelling?
- How do you organise your travel photographs?
- Do you have a bucketlist?
- What made you want to start a podcast and how did you go about starting it?
- Would you be interested in covering a budget travel weekend away trip for mortgage owners?
- Would you rather be a Moomin or a Smurf?
Thank you to everyone who has listened to Season Two of the Twin Perspectives Podcast Series! Season Three will be back in early July. See you then!
Listen on iTunes or stream below: