Spaces available: 12
Dates: 7 – 11 March 2020 (4 nights, 5 days)
Accommodation is based on twin sharing (2 x single rooms are available on request for an additional charge).
Flights and Transfers
Suggested flights – British Airways – guide price £260.00pp:
- 07th March Gatwick – Marrakech: 07.00 – 11.30
- 11th March Marrakech – Gatwick: 14.45 – 17.25
N.B Flights are not on hold, so price and availability are subject to change.
Group transfers for the suggested flights will be provided. For those arriving on alternative flights, transfers will be quoted separately.
Highlights of the trip include:
- Foodie guided tour to discover the hidden local food shops in Marrakech
- Cooking class at Amal Association, a non-profit organisation dedicated to the empowerment of disadvantaged women through restaurant training and job placements
- Tour of the old Medina
- One night excursion to La Pause Camp in the stone desert of Agafay (includes sunset camel ride and overnight stay)
- Optional Hammam & Massage in a luxury spa (at an additional cost)
Price: £1,055 (excluding flights)
Full itinerary can be downloaded here.
Find out more about our last tour to Morocco here for a little taster of what’s to come!
- £200 deposit required on booking
- Final payment due 8 weeks before the tour
Payment plans available! Please contact us for more details
- 1 English speaking tour leader throughout
- Local guides in Marrakech
- 4 breakfasts, 1 lunches, 3 dinners
- Activities and experiences (excluding optional Hammam & massage)
- Transfers to the Agafay Desert and group airport transfers (flight dependent)
- International arrival/departure flights
- International airport departure tax
- Tour guide for free time or days
- Optional activities (e.g. massage)
- Any visas required
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check in or late check out at hotels
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips for leaders, guide and driver
- Expenditure of personal nature
- Personal Insurance
How to book
In order to book, please contact email@example.com and we will put you in touch with the booking team who will be able to secure your place.
Watch our last TTT Morocco Tour vlog here:
View this post on Instagram