Uzbekistan Tour 2023
Uzbekistan Tour Highlights
Dates: 14 – 19 October 2023 (SOLD OUT)
To join the waiting list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Two days exploring Tashkent, highlights include:
- Amir Timur Square
- Sightseeing visit to the Khasti Imam complex
- Chorsu Bazaar
- Option to catch a performance at the Navoi Ballet & Opera Theatre
Located on the ancient Silk Road, Bukhara was an important regional and world hub for many, many years and has a long, fascinating history featuring invasions by both Genghis Khan and the Soviet Red Army.
Two days exploring the ancient city of Bukhara, highlights include:
- Kalon Mosque and Minerat
- Lyabi – Hauz Plaza
- Ulugbek Madrasah
- Maghoki – Attar Mosque, which is the oldest mosque in Central Asia built in the 12th century.
- Optional Hammam
This is a truly breathtaking place that conjures up images of ancient splendor, and there’s perhaps no more well-known sight in Central Asia than the magnificent Registan in the heart of the city.
Two days exploring Sumarkand, highlights include:
- Bibi-Khanym Mosque
- Visit to the workshop of Zarif Mukhtarov, one of the few people producing handmade paper in Central Asia as per a 1000-year-old process.
- Gur-e-Amir Mausoleum, the resting place of Timur who was the first ruler of the Timurid Dynasty.
- Public Square
Suggested flights from UK:
13OCT TK1982 London Gatwick – Istanbul 1045 – 1650
13OCT TK0370 Istanbul – Tashkent 1825 – 0055 +1 day (14OCT):
20OCT TK0367 Tashkent – Istanbul 1505 – 1820:
2h 0m connection:
20OCT TK1987 Istanbul – London Heathrow 2020 – 2225:
Including checked luggage:
Economy – GBP 907 per person:
£1,120: includes accommodation, transport in country, all breakfasts and two dinners, tours and activities but excludes flights.
Additional single supplement for own room £149pp.
Flights from the UK are approximately £907 per person, travelling from London.
A £200 deposit is required to secure your place at the time of your booking.
How to book
In order to book, please contact email@example.com and we will put you in touch with our booking team who will be able to secure your place.
Full balance due 70 days before departure