Spaces available: 14
Dates: 5 – 11 May 2020 (6 nights, 7 days)
- Amman: W Hotel (2 nights)
- Petra: The Old Village Resort (2 nights)
- Wadi Rum: Quiet Village Camp (1 night)
- Dead Sea: Holiday Inn Dead Sea (1 night)
Accommodation is based on twin sharing (single rooms are available on request for an additional £505 charge).
Flights and Transfers
Royal Jordanian – Guide Price £575.00pp
- 05 May Heathrow – Amman 17.05 – 00.10
- 11 May Amman – Heathrow 12.00 – 1525
N.B Flights are not on hold, so price and availability are subject to change.
Group transfers for the suggested flights will be provided. For those arriving on alternative flights, transfers will be quoted separately.
Highlights of the trip include:
- Amman city tour (includes The Citadel and The Roman Amphitheatre)
- Lunch at the Iraq Al-Ameer Women Association in Amman
- Petra day and night tour
- Cooking class at Petra Kitchen
- A stay at an exclusive hotel deep in the heart of Petra
- A Wadi Rum two hour jeep tour
- A Night at a Bedouin Camp in Wadi Rum
- A stay at a luxury Red Sea resort
Price: £1, 490 (excluding flights)
The full itinerary can be downloaded here.
- £200 deposit required on booking
- Final payment due 8 weeks before the tour
- English Speaking guide from day 1-7
- Local Guides where applicable
- 6 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 3 Dinners.
- Hotel 6 nights
As per the itinerary, including entrance fees where applicable.
- Arrival and departure transfers on a group basis
- Air-Conditioned vehicle
- 24-hour support from our local office
- International arrival/departure flights
- International airport departure tax
- Tour guide for free time or days
- Optional activities
- Any visas required
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check in or late check out at hotels
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips for leaders, guide and driver
- Expenditure of personal nature
- Personal Insurance
How to book
In order to book, please contact email@example.com and we will put you in touch with the booking team who will be able to secure your place.